ss_blog_claim=f049f8ab92421ba9b81fadb116b4d1c8

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Vacation is over..

I am back from vacationing and ready to start finding lots of freebies and get back to being frugal. I will be the first to say, I totally abandoned anything remotely frugal while vacationing and enjoyed every minute of it.

We spent my birthday (and a couple more days) in Washington D.C., we spent my oldest daughters 21st birthday (and a couple more days) in N.Y.C., a day in the Amish country of Pennsylvania (it started storming and I almost killed an Amish horse), our anniversary at the beach, fishing, fireworks and scuba diving. I have shopped and shopped and shopped some more.


All of our celebrating is over for a little while. I never thought I would say that I was ready to get back to work but, my diet is shot and I am ready to start saving for our next trip.

Freebies:

Free Sample of SCOTT® Xtreme Rags

Free Sample Dove Hair Care

Free Cosmopolitan Magazine Subscription

Free Sample of Balneol Hygenic Cleansing Lotion

Free Sample of Nivea Shaving Gel

No comments: