ss_blog_claim=f049f8ab92421ba9b81fadb116b4d1c8

Friday, March 27, 2009

My Mailbox...

It has been a busy mail week at my house!

Jim Brickman 'Sending You Love' CD, Internal Flush

The following I received from BzzAgent. All of this in one week!! If you have not signed up for BzzAgent, sign up now.

(BzzAgent) Sense & Spray and (5) $4.00 off coupons

(BzzAgent) Diet Mountain Dew, (1) free 12pk coupon, (5) $1.00 off coupons

(BzzAgent) 2 Afrin PureSea Nasal Rinse, (16) $3.00 off coupons


Yanni Voices CD & DVD from One2One Network. Be sure and sign up today.
The final one... I am hosting a Carnival Cruise House Party. Sign up to host your own party.
(1) "I drive the Funbus" T-shirt, (1) "Get Your Cruise On" canvas tote, (1) Carnival Magazine
Party Goodies: Party Bags, Cups, Balloons, Fun Straws, Bracelets, Luggage Tags, Napkins, Streamers, Button, Spinner Game, Temp. Tattoos, Karaoke DVD, Prize Medals, Recipe Cards, and Magnets.
Let the party begin! Visit Carnival.

3 comments:

Amiyrah said...

Shelly,

Did you sign up twice for bzzzagent? I got the afrin promotion too, but only one of them. I was wondering if there was a "trick" to getting more than one thing...

MyShelly said...

My daughter said the second one was the one she signed up for (I didn't look at name on box) It probably is hers since she got the clean & clear one too. Oh well, I tried...lol

Amiyrah said...

lol thanks for the answer!