ss_blog_claim=f049f8ab92421ba9b81fadb116b4d1c8

Sunday, April 27, 2008

My baby is turning 13 next week. How depressing!! We are planning a birthday party for her and she wants to have it at her oldest sisters house. I guess when you are 13, having a 20yr old sister is cool.


Me and my oldest daughter have been planning a party. She (woohoo, not me) is going to have six 13yr olds spending the night! They are going to have pizza, cake, and ice cream. That is the part I get to stay for.

After that, they are doing makeovers. We have made goodie bags for everybody using all the FREE Jane makeup we got. The bags were on clearance after Easter for .25 cents. So far, I have spent about $2.00 oop for this party.




The pizza will be $15 (3 $5 pizzas from Little Ceasars). The cake, this is where I should say it is going to be homemade, is coming straight from the bakery for $17.00. I already have the drinks and ice cream. I think it is going to be a fun time for less than $35 and best of all....it will not be at my house : ) Thanks to one of the best daughters in the world.

No comments: