ss_blog_claim=f049f8ab92421ba9b81fadb116b4d1c8

Monday, October 27, 2008

I've been tagged

The Rules:

1. To link the tagger and provide the rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving names as well as links to their blogs
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

I just got tagged! The tag came from Confessions of a Coupon Junkie

Seven Facts:

1. Family is the most important thing in life to me.

2. I hate shopping!

3. I like NASCAR

4. Strawberry Shortcake is my favorite dessert

5. Me and my husband have worked together for the past 14 years

6. My daddy is the most amazing man in the world!

7. I have 2 sisters and 1 brother

I have not had time to tag 7 people but wanted to get this on here. Be sure and check out Stephanie's Blog at Confessions of a Coupon Junkie

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Thanks for letting us know a little more about you and for the shout out about my blog :) I also like Nascar very cool.