ss_blog_claim=f049f8ab92421ba9b81fadb116b4d1c8

Friday, June 20, 2008

Employee Free Choice Act


I wrote last week and told you that I am passionate about employees being able to unionize. Whether you or someone you know is a union member or not, it affects you indirectly in some way.
I ask that you read the following and PLEASE sign the petition!! This is not any kind of advertising, it is what my life has been about for the past 4 years. I alone can not make a huge difference but, with everyone working together ... we can change the world.
Let me know if you decide to sign the petition. E-mail me if you would prefer, I am just intrested in knowing how many do sign it.
I just signed an important petition to help get our country back on track, and I hope you’ll join me.

In today’s economy, folks like you and me need a fair deal and a chance to get ahead. It’s only getting worse for working families as the cost of everything from gas to groceries keeps going up.

That’s why I signed a petition supporting the Employee Free Choice Act, which would help level the playing field by making it easier for workers to join unions.
The goal is one million signatures. Will you take a moment to sign, and pass this along? Go to:
http://freechoiceact.org/BCTGM

Some CEOs just go too far. They rake in millions while cutting back health benefits and raises for their employees. It’s time to bring back some balance in this economy. This bill would help all of us, by giving workers more muscle to raise living standards, improve health care, and stop outsourcing.

We’re all in this together. Help us get to one million signatures! It just takes one minute –
http://freechoiceact.org/BCTGM

No comments: