ss_blog_claim=f049f8ab92421ba9b81fadb116b4d1c8

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I have been shopping once again! Thanks to Wal-Mart and my coupons I got all of the following for $16.18 oop. This is the ONLY reason I dare go to WalMart. For the most part, they have rude cashiers and I don't have the patience for them. **Today I had a very nice cashier**

1 HP printer paper (get coupon here), 1 Frizz Ease, 9 Kotex

1 Purina kitten food, 2 Old ElPaso Taco shells, 2 Old ElPaso Taco seasoning, 6 (8pk) Lance Torestas Crackers

2 Ken's Marinaids, 2 Cheerios Snack Mix, 1 Honey Bunches of Oats

8 Yo Plus Yogurt, 3 Valsik Relish, 2 LivActive Cheese, and 2 (8pk) Bakery Hot Dog Buns (on clearance).

My daughter has already been over to 'go shopping'. In other words, see what I got, fill a bag (while distracting me by bringing my grandaughter for me to hug and kiss on), and take it to her house. What a deal!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! Way to go. You racked up. I agree that Wal-marts cashiers AND managers are just plain rude people. What a shame!

Anonymous said...

Good job! I also hate going to Wal-mart. I try to steer clear. But you got a lot for so little. Great!