ss_blog_claim=f049f8ab92421ba9b81fadb116b4d1c8

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Findsavings.com

I love shopping online but, unless I can find a code for free shipping it is usually not worth it, I would be better off driving to the store to get it.


Findsavings.com has made it so easy for me to find any coupon I am looking for whether it is a code for free shipping or a percentage off my order. I can see all the offers for my favorite stores in one place and choose which works best for me.Findsavings.com is continuously updating when new coupons are available.

A few of my favorites are:

The Children’s Place: Right now they are offering 15% off and $5 flat rate shipping.

Under Armour: All of my husband’s winter fishing under garments are Under Armour. With a free shipping code and 25% off code, now is the time to buy new ones.

Restaurant.com: I keep looking here hoping they will add something in my area. If you have any in your area this is a GREAT deal. 80% off! $25 Gift Certificates for only $2.


Before you make your next purchase online be sure and see what codes you can find.

1 comment:

Janice Lois said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.