ss_blog_claim=f049f8ab92421ba9b81fadb116b4d1c8

Friday, August 15, 2008

Woohoo!! I got an award!

A huge thank you to Penny Pinching Parent for recognizing me with my first award. (Don't mind me if I just walk around with it for a while so everybody can see)


I have met so many people since I started blogging. Mostly it has been wonderful women that are doing what needs to be done for thier families to live happy, healthy, and debt free. My hats off to each of you!!

As my part of this award, I have to recognize 5 other bloggers that I love to read and I am sure you will also.

1) Jamie at I Am A Money Magnet Can she get some deals shopping or what?!

2) Amiyrah at 4 Hats and Frugal If I am ever lacking in ideas for dinner this is where I am sure to find a good recipe along with all the other hats she wears.

3) Angie at Thrifty Florida Mama I found this site while trying desperately to find somebody else that shops at Food Lion. Now all of her post keep me coming back.

4) Jennifer at Sisterly Savings if you want to make money online, Jennifer can find it!

5) Carol at Frugal Finds From Your Frugal Friend I am so jealous of her garden :) and there is always a freebie or good coupon to be found here.

Here are the rules for passing on this award:

1. Put the logo on your blog.

2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.

3. Nominate at least 5 other blogs.

4. Add links to these blogs on your blog.

5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.

1 comment:

Frugal Finds said...

Thanks for the award!! You are a peach!!!
Frugal Carol