ss_blog_claim=f049f8ab92421ba9b81fadb116b4d1c8

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Food Lion and Bass Pro Shop

I did not step foot in a store this week. There were no exceptional deals (free stuff) at any grocery stores around here, I didn't have any CVS ECB's expiring that I needed to use (free stuff), no Walgreen Register Rewards expiring that I needed to use (free stuff), and there were no sales (free stuff) at any store that I thought were worth driving to. OMG, take my temperature I must be sick!

Food Lion does have Johnsonville Ground Sausage BOGO (2/$4.29) using the $1.00 off coupon from last weeks paper they are $1.15 each.

Free weekend Family Activities at Bass Pro Shop. Visit Santa's Wonderland for dates and activities.

This got me thinking (which usually means a lot of work or trouble) I am going to decorate our Christmas tree at the lake with a fishing theme. I am not sure exactly what this is going to entail but, I am going to start with these cute Santa Bobber Ornaments.

No comments: