ss_blog_claim=f049f8ab92421ba9b81fadb116b4d1c8

Sunday, November 16, 2008

It's comedy show material

I woke up during the night to go to the restroom and as I turned the corner I came face to face with a mouse. I jumped on the closest furniture available and started screaming at the top of my lungs for help. Wait, it isn't scurrying away. Never taking my eyes off of this animal, standing there acting like he owns my house, I screamed until my daughter and son came to see why I was acting like a crazy person at 3:00am.


The three of us have definetly scared it now as it ran into the computer room to escape us. My mentally challenged animal loving daughter starts saying "Awwww how cute". Is she crazy?! "Don't hurt it. It's just a chipmunk." What?! A chipmunk?! In my house?!

The deer that hangs out in the backyard is a normal thing. The flock of turkey that greets me most mornings when I pull in the driveway is a normal thing. A flying squirrel in my house is just crazy! What is even crazier, it is still there. I shut the door, put something at the bottom of the door to make sure he couldn't get out, and there he will stay until my hero husband gets home and removes him.

No comments: