ss_blog_claim=f049f8ab92421ba9b81fadb116b4d1c8

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Taking a break...

My husband is fishing in the catfish tournament that he has been 'practicing' for. Yeah, last weekend was a practice fishing trip to find the good spots. That is too funny to me! He called earlier and actually told me he won with a 37lb Blue Catfish. Wooohoo! He won $200. If I were him, I would not have told me that part. HaHa!

I have taken advantage of the time and cleaned out closet, painted the dining room, and am now working on a project that may be more than I can handle. I am putting tin panels on my kitchen ceiling and new light fixtures. If I ever get it finished it is going to look great. 14 trips to Home Depot later...I better get back to work.

True Lemon We're so confident you'll love True Lemon, True Lime and True Orange, we're giving away free samples!

First Driver's Club Free Hat & Case of Pennzoil Platinum or Free Oil Change When you join the Pennzoil Platinum® Campaign you'll get an invitation for a Free case of Pennzoil Platinum® or a Free oil change (up to a $60 value!), a spiffy Pennzoil Platinum® hat, an adaptive molecule "stress reliever", some rebates to pass along to the people you Buzz and the Official Guide that will tell you all you need to know about Pennzoil Platinum® and more!

J&J Snack Foods (churros, a fried dough pastry rolled in cinnamon and sugar) Suprise gift for filling out 1 min. snack survey

Cutivate Lotion If you're one of the 15 million Americans living with atopic dermatitis—a form of eczema—you deserve the relief of CUTIVATE® LOTION, 0.05% (fluticasone propionate lotion). You also deserve to save up to $20 on your next prescription of CUTIVATE LOTION. Just complete and submit the form below and you'll get an instant online coupon for up to $20.

FREE ARTIFICIAL GRASS SAMPLE PACK

Print this coupon and bring it to your local Baskin-Robbins store to receive $2 OFF any cake ($12 minimum purchase)

Revive Skin Care Get 2 samples

Free Key Strap

Free Hand Sanitizer Or Refrigerator Magnet From St. Joseph Health Care

1 comment:

Cheryl KVD said...

Hello! I found you though an internet search and I'm glad I did! I am also a frugal person...I try to use coupons, rebates and sales to get things for free. I put you on my link list. Keep up the good work and thanks!!
Cheryl KVD