ss_blog_claim=f049f8ab92421ba9b81fadb116b4d1c8

Monday, February 25, 2008

Promise activ


Discover a new way to help remove cholesterol from your body. Promise activ™ SuperShots™ are a new line of great tasting, powerful fruit and yogurt flavored drinks with natural plant sterols, ingredients that are clinically proven to help remove cholesterol from your body. Enjoy Promise activ™ SuperShots™ at least once a day with meals, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, and you could reduce your LDL (bad) cholesterol level.
Foods containing at least 0.4 g per serving of plant sterols, eaten twice a day with meals for a total daily intake of at least 0.8 g, as part of a low saturated fat, low trans fat and low cholesterol diet, may reduce the risk of heart disease. A serving of
Promise activ™ SuperShots™ provides 2.0g plant sterols.
As most of you know, I am a BzzAgent, which is a word of mouth program. I have been provided with Promise activ to get (and give) my honest opinion of the product.
I have put information above from the Promise activ website.
It comes in Strawberry, Raspberry, and Peach. I tried the Strawberry flavor and it was great. It is clinically proven to help remove cholesterol from my body. I had my cholesterol checked at my last checkup and will have it checked again at my next one. This is the only way I will know if it is truely reducing it but, I plan to keep using it until then. The flavor alone makes it a tasty snack.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Do you make any money being a bzzagent? I make a nice amount from Pay Per Post but I need more sources of online income. Do you get credit for signing people up?