ss_blog_claim=f049f8ab92421ba9b81fadb116b4d1c8

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas At My House

This was Christmas at my house and I would like to share a little with you.


I usually go all out decorating at Christmas but, I didn't this year. I put stockings on the fireplace in the living room and decorated my tree, that was it.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I know lots of people cut back on their spending this year but, I was not one of them. Every year I set a limit of what I will spend on each person and never stick to it. I must say, this year was no different.

Thankfully, I put away enough money during the year to be able to splurge on Christmas using cash only. I could not begin to remember everything I bought but, everyone received at least one large gift (money wise).

Some of the large items I purchased were: 1 flat screen tv, 2 GPS’s, 2 laptops, 2 stereos, 1 PSP, Car window tinting, Camera, and a stand alone ice maker (for the lake)

I received a Wii, Wii Fit, and a bunch of extra Wii games. The dance one is hilarious!!

This is me (and trust me, I won't leave it here long) embarrassing myself TRYINGto dance to the Wii my husband got me. My daddy (sitting on the sofa in the video) got a good laugh out of it! **this was my first try** LOL

This is how my free photobook from Snapfish went over....

No comments: