ss_blog_claim=f049f8ab92421ba9b81fadb116b4d1c8

Monday, December 29, 2008

Low Sales?!

I do not want to hear any more about low sales! My pet peeve is when a store advertises a product in a sales paper and then gets one (1) in the store to sell. What?! They advertise to millions of people, do not offer rain checks, admittedly received ONE available to sell at that price, and wonder why I get upset!


To the WalMart Sales Associate: I realise this is not your fault and I apologize for going over your head. I know you were just doing your job and telling me what you were told to say. However, if you can not resolve the problem I am having I, as a customer, feel it is my right to take it to the next level.

To the WalMart Department Manager: Thank you for checking to see how many of the product actually were delivered to the store. I understand you have no control over this but, it certainly helped when I went to your boss.

To the WalMart Store Manager: I am glad that after trying to make me feel like I didn't know what I was talking about, you saw things my way. See, I went through everybody before coming to you and got all the information I needed to know exactly what I was talking about. You looked silly trying to get the Department Manager to tell me you got 8 in to sell after she had already showed me the delivery printout.
Although you do not give rain checks, I will take you up on your offer. You gave me your card with all the product information on it (including price) and told me that you would call me personally as soon as another one came in and guarantee it at that price. (By the way, that is called a rain check)

No comments: