ss_blog_claim=f049f8ab92421ba9b81fadb116b4d1c8

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Oh, Christmas Tree

Freebies
Free Flomax water bottle

Free TiVo logo cookie cutter

Oh, Christmas Tree
I look forward all year long to putting up my Christmas Tree and Decorating for Christmas. I decided last year to throw out all of my lights and get Eco friendly with LED lights. LED lights are more durable, energy efficient, and Mercury free.

I got everything on my tree and HATED it. I don't have small children anymore so I can finally have a "pretty" tree. When I look at my tree I want a candle lit look. What I got with LED lights is a car headlights look. Have I mentioned that I HATED it?!

I went this morning and bought more lights, took everything off my tree and started over. I LOVE it! So much for being Eco friendly but, I do have ambiance.

One great thing I bought was this Light Tacker ($9.99 @ Target) It would normally take me forever to get the outside lights up. With the Light Tacker...no time at all.

No comments: