ss_blog_claim=f049f8ab92421ba9b81fadb116b4d1c8

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy Weekend

I won't be posting anything this weekend because we are once again going out of town. (Just when my monthly spending was looking pretty good)
I got some pretty good news this week that is sure to help out.

1) I got a raise. Yep, you read that right. When other people's income is dwindling...I got a raise!

2) I got a (hefty) bonus!!! Wooohoooo!!!!

3) DH got the same raise I did AND the same bonus!! That makes it doubly good.

4) I am buying me a Red Mustang GT Convertible this weekend. (Bet you were wondering what that picture of a car had to do with anything)

5) Best of all, I am going to visit my daddy for the weekend. They finally got my mother's headstone in this week and it is worth driving the 500 miles to get there to see it :)

2 comments:

ADMIN said...

Congratulations on the raise, the bonus, and the car.You must be doing something very, very well!
Enjoy your trip!
Mimi

mom_of2boys said...

Congratulations! It's great to hear that you and your DH are getting raises and bonuses. Those aren't happening around this area...they are being taken away.

Have fun!