ss_blog_claim=f049f8ab92421ba9b81fadb116b4d1c8

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Valentine Clearance

I decided to see what WalMart had on clearance from Valentine's Day and here is what I found:
My daughter is a teacher so, I am always on the lookout for craft projects she can use. These foam hearts are just the thing for a classroom full of 5yr olds to make something really special for Mother's Day. ($1.24)

These do not look 'Valentine's' to me and are going to be used on Easter Baskets. ($.24 each)These are the cutest stuffed animals and with a few snips of some thread...no longer "Valentine's". They were intended for my granddaughter to play with when she is here....
As you can see, one disappeared. My (youngest) daughter must have thought the monkey was too cute because she took it for herself. ($1.75 each)

No comments: