ss_blog_claim=f049f8ab92421ba9b81fadb116b4d1c8

Monday, February 9, 2009

Medical Trial Update

I posted about a medical trial that I am involved in HERE. So far it has been a good experience for me. The reason I decided to participate was because I felt like the medication could help me. The money I get at each visit is just icing on the cake.


I am not sure how I would feel about participating if the testing were in the earlier stage but, being that it is in the final stages of testing, I feel confident of its safety. It is just a matter of time (as soon as my trial is over) before it is approved by the FDA.

If you have thought about doing a medical trial make sure it is through a very reputable doctor that you trust, your health is what is most important. You can find a listing of some trials HERE listed by area.

No comments: