ss_blog_claim=f049f8ab92421ba9b81fadb116b4d1c8

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Bubble Gum Surf Wax

Free Bubblegum Surf Wax Sticker

Shopping:

I have not really needed to go grocery shopping for the past couple of weeks so, I have been stockpiling the things that are running low. I got tons of the Betty Crocker Warm Delights. That isn't something I would normally buy but, for less than .20 each (and my daddy buys them for his late night desert at full price) Guess what I am taking him when I go visit this weekend!

I am actually looking forward to going shopping with my mother again this weekend, We have done CVS, Walgreens, Target, Walmart. This visit we are venturing out to Kroger and Publix. I am not sure how we will do at either of these since there are none where I live.

If you know of any great places to find Kroger and Publix deals PLEASE let me know. They also have Winn-Dixie locally. After driving 6 hours to get there, I need some good deals!

No comments: