ss_blog_claim=f049f8ab92421ba9b81fadb116b4d1c8

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Deflated

I don't have anything pressing that must get done today besides laundry, mopping, cleaning bathrooms, all the fun stuff that full time working moms only have time to get caught up with on the weekend. It shouldn't bother me so bad that I walked outside to find my vehicle had a flat tire since I am not going anywhere anyway. Wrong!

My husband is away for the day and although I know how and am able to change my own tire, I refuse to. Stubborn as that may sound, I will be bothered by it until *somebody* fixes it. I think it may be time for me to teach my son how to change a tire. Is a moms job ever done?!

A better idea may just be for me to finish cleaning as fast as I can, get on my motorcycle, and go enjoy the beautifu day.

No comments: