ss_blog_claim=f049f8ab92421ba9b81fadb116b4d1c8

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Shopping Trip Today

I just hate it when plans don't work out.

We have been planning on going 'home' to visit family this weekend and at the last minute everything fell apart at work and I couldn't get off. I had all my coupons ready to go shopping with my mother so, instead I spent the morning going shopping with my kids.

Target:

Duracell AA and AAA batteries are on clearance for $3.48 (box of 5 2pks) or they ring up .25 each if taken out of the box. I had 8/ .75 off coupons.

More stuff from Target and received 2/ $5 gift cards with Kashi purchase.


Walgreens:
Received $10 RR for Robitussin and will receive $5 Rebate for Kraft purchase

Oust was free using coupon fron easysaver, B1G1 coupon and $1.00 off coupon

Harris Teeter:
These were just some good deals I found at Harris Teeter. Everything (including meat) was B1G1. Green Giant was buy 2, get 3 free.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, great finds! Now I'm looking forward even more to using my coupons at Target!

Cheers!