ss_blog_claim=f049f8ab92421ba9b81fadb116b4d1c8

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A huge Thank You!

I just want to take a minute to say thank you to everyone who e-mailed me or left a comment on my Wordless Wednesday photo.
I used that picture because she was on my mind and needless to say, has me wrapped around her finger. It breaks my heart when she is sad because she has to wear the patch on her eye and that picture said it all.

To answer the question as to what happened to her...
Her optic nerves in her right eye (the uncovered one) did not develop so, she has no vision in that eye. She got glasses when she was 10mths old and has done great with them. The Dr. has started having her wear a patch a few hours a day to try and build the muscles in that eye. It was pretty tramatic for her at first, not being able to see while it is on but, she is amazing and does better with it now.

Thanks again for all of your concerns. My readers are the best!

No comments: