ss_blog_claim=f049f8ab92421ba9b81fadb116b4d1c8

Monday, January 12, 2009

GE Adora Front Load Washer

Considering buying a new washer? Don't choose this one!!
We purchased a GE Adora Front Load washer in August 2006. That is when our headache began.

After 1 week the lock on the front door had to be replaced. We waited 3 weeks for a repairman to come look at it and another week waiting on the part to come in. In the mean time, I was having to do laundry at a laundromat.

Next, the water would not drain out and the pump had to be replaced. That fixed the problems for about 6 months until the pump had to be replaced again.
Once again, the pump has quit working and I am having to do laundry at the laundromat. That is 3 pumps in 2 years!!

I don't know about anyone else but, when I spend $900.00 on a washing maching...I expect it to work. I thought perhaps we bought the only one with problems until I Googled it. Every complaint (and complaints are all I found) listed the same problems we have...door not locking and not draining.

No comments: