ss_blog_claim=f049f8ab92421ba9b81fadb116b4d1c8

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Where have I been hiding?!

It seems like the beginning of the new year was the beginning of turmoil at my house. Everyone has passed a stomach virus around, the Dr. found an issue with my sons heart and we are having to go back and forth for testing, and my daughter had gall stones and had to have her gallbladder removed yesterday.

My daughter(#1) is 21 and on my health insurance because she is still a full time student. The new semester of college started while she was doubled over in pain so, she hasn't been to class yet. We have to make sure she doesn't get dropped from a class or she will not be considered full time and be dropped from my insurance. Of course we (my employer) got new insurance this year so, I have no idea what all of this is going to end up costing me.


The retirement party was a hit! I did end up spending quite a bit of money on it but, just about everyone pitched in to cover a big part of it.

No comments: