ss_blog_claim=f049f8ab92421ba9b81fadb116b4d1c8

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Harris Teeter

I didn't really need any groceries but, I love my Harris Teeter triple coupon and stocked up on a few things.
I got 7 bags of Eat Smart Chips, 5 Smucker's Jelly, 1 Chinet Plates, 6 Dried Onions, 3 GUM Toothbrushes, 1 Baker's Joy Cooking Spray, 1 No Yolks Noodles, 1 Suave Deodorant, 2 Crest Pro Health Toothpaste, 1 Crest Expressions Toothpaste.

1 Dole Fruit, 1 Lean Pocket, 4 Lipton Soup Mixes, 4 Boxes Weight Watchers Muffins, 6 Quaker Rice Cakes, 7 Eggo Waffles, 2 cans Veg All, 7 bags Croutons.
I did it in 3 transactions. My total (added together) was $125.25 and my coupons tendered were $133.40. The coupon amounts are adjusted to make products free with no overage so, my savings was 100%.
Did I mention that I love Triple Coupons?!

3 comments:

Debbi said...

Awesome savings!! Nothing better then free grocies

Amiyrah said...

great job! we're getting triples here, too, and I am so excited. If you haven't done it already, there is a great rebate out where you spend 50.00 on P&G products and you'll get 120.00 in coupons sent to you. The crest stuff you got will count towards it.

Anonymous said...

This is amazing! My mom is big into savings like this! I am always at her house going shopping! Keep up the great work...I love reading your blog!! YOU GO GIRL! :D