ss_blog_claim=f049f8ab92421ba9b81fadb116b4d1c8

Saturday, January 26, 2008

The love of books

I saw these (LightWedge) on Oprah right before Christmas and I WANT ONE! I love reading when I go to bed but, I hate when I get just about ready to fall asleep and I have to turn the light off. I am wide awake then and ready to read some more. Also, the perfect gift for any avid reader. We travel quite a bit and our trips are on average 6hrs each way. My son has a book light that he reads with but, I am thinking this would also be great for him to use when we are traveling.
The perfect book light A revolutionary new book light for nighttime reading. Patented LightWedge technology directs all the light only on the page you are reading, without bothering someone sleeping next to you. The larger-sized LightWedge Original is ideal for hardcover books and large paperbacks. Whether reading in bed, reading on a plane, or reading in a car, the LightWedge book light is the perfect accessory for all readers and an ideal gift for travelers. 40 hours of light from 4 AAA batteries (not included) Measures 6.75” x 9.25” and weighs only 8.5 oz. with batteries.

I am also getting this book The Sister Knot by Terri Apter, for my daughters to read. (Of course, I have to after they read it on here)


Why We Fight, Why We’re Jealous, and Why We’ll Love Each Other No Matter What
Breaking new ground in women’s psychology, an exploration of the intricacy, friction, and love in the bonds between sisters.


If anybody has a boat loving husband, or anybody else for that matter like I do, you need this Free subscription to Go Boating Magazine. Of course 2 boats are not enough...we always have to be on the lookout for new and improved.

Elle Decore Magazine (free) I love getting decorating ideas from this magazine.
And a funny one... Homer Simpson Bumper Sticker

No comments: