ss_blog_claim=f049f8ab92421ba9b81fadb116b4d1c8

Monday, March 10, 2008

A day in the life of my mailman...

I have the most patient mailman! There aren't many days that he doesn't have to come to my door to leave my mail. This is just from today, not including the huge box my husband got from Bass Pro Shop.


Speaking of Bass Pro Shop, it is getting close to that time of year I love. I can not wait to get the boat out. We spend most of our time during the summer on the lake. Skiing, tubing, wake boarding... oh, I can feel my muscles screaming just thinking about it.

-----------

On another note, the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital has been actively in radiothon fund-raising for more than 30 years. The new Randy Owen single "Braid My Hair" will donate 100% of the song's publishing royalties to St. Jude. You can support St. Jude by purchasing a digital download of Owen's new single. Using the media player at the bottom of this page, you can hear the single and then purchase a copy for $1.99. Fifty-cents of the purchase price will go to St. Jude. In addition, you will receive a free "Braid My Hair" ringtone and $1.00 off of the purchase of Randy's upcoming album release "One On One."


Donate Now
There are many ways to support the lifesaving work at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
Your donation makes a real difference. During the past three years, 85 percent of every dollar received by ALSAC/St. Jude has gone to the current or future needs of St. Jude.

No comments: