ss_blog_claim=f049f8ab92421ba9b81fadb116b4d1c8

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I have a lot of catching up to do. I spent the last 5 days enjoying my family!


I need a bicycle!! I can not wait for the weather to get warm and start cooperating with me so I can ride my motorcycle. It gets great gas milage! I am a Harley girl at heart. I have thought about selling it a few times but, I always come back to the idea that I would miss it too much.
On our trip last week I spent the entire drive comparing gas prices. Unbelievable!! Thank you South Carolina, for having a little pity on me and having Regular unleaded gas available for under $3.00 a gallon. Who knew I could get excited about $2.96/gallon gas. We drove through 4 states and the most expensive gas was my state, of course!

Freebies:Perpster.com is celebrating it's launch by giving away our wonderfully designed free promotional tshirts.
These lightweight 100% cotton tee's feature the Official Perpster graphic on the front and our logo on the back. Available in both men and women's size ranging from XS to XXL.Help Perpster promote our new site by ordering one of our free tshirts today

MAP is a group of consumers willing to share their opinions about food with General Mills. By joining MAP and participating in our projects, you will have the opportunity to influence the look, taste, and experience of General Mills and Small Planet Foods products.

BIC® Teach Our Kids Club for Teachers. Several times a year, members of the club will receive a sample, information leaflet, and coupon by mail. Additionally, BIC will email you periodically with new product information, promotions, and other interesting BIC news.


To order the Great Depression Curriculum on CD, complete the information below. This curriculum is appropriate for grades 9-12.

Glove Protectant
Moisture Guard
Blemfree
USE THIS LINK to request a FREE sample make sure to include your name, address and what sample you want!

Take the Anglers' Legacy Pledge to become part of the national community of fishing's greatest ambassadors. Check the box if you would like to receive a free Anglers' Legacy window decal


Kiehl's ultra facial cleaner

Free sample StaiNo

Be sure to look in your April 2008 issue of Real Simple Magazine for the $2 off OUST Target coupon (and use with MQ at Target) for free Oust. Also, there is a $1 off any Scrubbing Bubbles cleaning product Target coupon that can be used with a MQ.
Biore $2.00 off coupon
Aveeno $1.50 off coupon
There may be more but, I haven’t finished reading my magazine yet.

No comments: