ss_blog_claim=f049f8ab92421ba9b81fadb116b4d1c8

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Saturday 1 March 2008

What to do with old Magazines and Books?

I am a magazine junkie however, I do not buy magazines. There are so many free magazines out there, as I have previously posted here, here, here, here, here, and here just to name a few. I have been sharing them at work by leaving them in the break rooms for others to read after I am finished with them but, I want to do something different with them.

I decided to load them up tomorrow and take them to a couple of Assisted Living and Nursing Home facilities.

There are other places that welcome used magazines. Girl Scout troops, Sunday school classes, day care centers, and elementary school classes all use them for arts and crafts. Most homeless shelters, domestic violence shelters, after school programs, and senior centers would love to see you show up bearing magazines and books.

Do you have old magazines, books, or any thing else you could donate?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I work in a daycare and my pre-k class can never have too many mags. We use them for so much!